Monday, May 11, 2009

Not me Monday


Here is something that MckMama at http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ started and I think I am going to do it. I love the fact that I can read about her kids and sweet little Stellan and how he is doing so here goes my first NOT ME!

I did not try and sleep in on Sunday and not hear Jaiden on purpose to get an extra 15 minutes of sleep. I know I know I would never really do that. I did not enjoy my sushi dinner with friends and my dear husband on Saturday at all. Really never enjoy such a thing. I did not eat a fried chicken sandwich and a small piece of a cookie and creme bar ( on a diet here ) when Dusty and I went to dinner with Gina and David on Friday night. I would never eat those things.

Ok so there it is. My very first Not Me from this weekend. MckMama does this every Monday and I think I might start doing it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment