Friday, May 15, 2009

The best Friday night in a long time!!


I had the best Friday night in a long time. I hung out nad had SUSHI my favorite with Robyn, she is an old friend from work, she has a new job now so we don't see much of each other anymore but it sure was nice to catch up and hang out. It was just a girl trip. We went to Sushi at Niko Niko in Redlands and then we just sat and talked and talked and talked for over 5 hours, yes I said 5 hours. I know crazy huh? Well after that I just came home and now I am on here. Oh also today I got tickets to the 99.1 big 3-0 show they are having in July for the radio turning 30 years old I know the reasoning sounds dumb it sure does offer a lot of people and they were not bad seats that I got and we are only 8 rows up from the front can not get much better than in the pit which I know Dusty would not have wanted so I saved some money there. Well tomorrow we are going to Disney's California Adventure with Jaiden after his 2nd swim lesson in the morning. It should be fun I will try and post pictures later.





No comments:

Post a Comment