Wednesday, May 20, 2009
I Love my son so much
After reading about Kayleigh Freeman and watching the video's from her sad memorial I am just so thankful to have a happy and healthy son, I mean everyone has a bad day and some have less sleep but it really makes me think to love Jaiden that much more and hug him that much tighter. You can find the link to her blog on my page over to the right. Or click here: http://kayleighannefreeman.blogspot.com/ all of this just really makes me think that I know I should be greatful for what I have, and I know sometimes we all get tired but really it just makes me think love the ones that you have because you never know what could happen and really you never know how much longer that you have with them - Ok Ok enough about me going on and on about how much I love my son (really I do)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment