Monday, May 11, 2009
Mother's Day 2009
So yesterday was Mother's Day and Dusty and Jaiden got me some roses and also a card that was so sweet it made me really think. Also mother's day really makes me think that each and everyday we should love and take care of our moms and the same for father's day and so on. I know I know I do love one day where everyone wishes me well and all but still I do think it is a little weird that it is just one whole day each year. Does that mean that we love them less the other 364 days of the year. I don't think so but still. Nothing else really new. We signed Jaiden up for swimming lessons and it was on Saturday and he loved him. Other than that I am just at work. Oh on Saturday we went to dinner (sushi) with Jason and his cousin Steve and his girlfriend Angel and some others too, it was fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment