Saturday, January 3, 2009
Jaiden's Birthday
Jaiden TURNED ONE...I can not believe that over a year ago now I was in the hospital and having our son...it seem so crazy to me that all of this time has passed. He has grown into such an amazing little man - we love him so much. We had a party for him on the 28th of Dec 2008 and it was so fun we had a ton of people at the house and we watched him open presents and eat his first cake and then it was time for a much needed nap - for Jaiden of course but really I could have used one too! So thanks for everyone that came and it really means a lot to Dusty and I for everyone to take time to see our son and our family and where God is taking us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment