Sunday, January 11, 2009

Jaiden really is growing up...

Well today was the first day that we decided to give Jaiden milk, real 100% whole milk. I know I know it does not seem like a big deal but this is something that you can not give to a baby until they are a year old so we have been waiting...And on Friday his doctor told me to start him on whole milk so we bought some and tried it today and to my surprise HE LOVED IT...I hate milk myself so I was really hoping that he did like it because I know it is good for him and lets face it, it is a lot cheaper than formula. So tonight is the first night that he had a milk bottle instead of a formula bottle so we will see how the night goes and if he still does sleep all night long. Well I will let you know...

No comments:

Post a Comment