Thursday, January 8, 2009

Belly & Booty


Belly and Booty class tonight was only 45 mins and that was the shortest and longest workout all in one. It really was hard but it was a great work out. Of course no men because they don't need to work on those things but we as women do! It was fun but now I am tired. I am really proud of myself for going two days in a row!! I know it is only two but really two is a lot when I just started so give me a break...Well it seems that so far this 2009 is started off good!! This is my new home away from home...And guess what they have a childcare that is only 2.50 a time, I know it seems like a bit but really there are toys and everything...Bri takes Caitlynn and she has liked it so we shall see....

No comments:

Post a Comment