Friday, April 16, 2010

Just wondering -

First off I am not even looking for anyone to really answer this, I am just writing to write...

WHY do people feel like they can just have things handed to them and not really work for things? I get so frustrated when people go through life thinking that this world and everyone else the know owe them something? Hello people everyone else works (either at work or at home - home probably being hard with kids) also and puts in their fair share into this world and you people walk around like because of your age or your previous ways in life you are owed soemthing and this really upsets me....Just grow up (even though you should have done that a long time ago) and realize that this world does not OWE you anything, if you want something you need to work for it or save for it - it is not a free world...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment