Monday, April 19, 2010

Jaiden and a big boy shower

Last night Jaiden took a big boy shower all by himself. Of course we were standing there and yes we did wash him but he washed himself off and he just loved it - we have the shower that the handle can come off and he was holding it and then wanted to shower off the walls and tile - it was the cutest thing ever - yes being the picture freak that I am, I took pictures - not to post on here I might get in trouble for child porn or something (ok not really but still I am sure he wouldn't like me posting them when he gets older, so I won't - or maybe I will just crop them so you all can see how happy he is) It was a great night and you should hear him try to say shower he says it showper - sooooo cute!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment