Thursday, June 18, 2009

Really Not Much

There is not really much going on. I just have been hanging out and spending time with friends and such. Yes I am still at work of course - I have been going to the gym at night, I am so tired but I know it will pay off in the end. Jaiden is getting so big I can not believe it, he is almost 18 months old and I can not believe it. I have been reading the Twilight serious and OMG it is so good. I am on book #2 which is very good, no I have not see the movie yet but I will watch them after I am all done reading the series. Thanks Amber and Robyn for getting me hooked LOL - Well just wanted to say yes we are still here and still alive. Dusty got a new job within SCE and now he is going to be a groundman which is that same pay but has a lot of overtime options so that rocks! Well I am sure I will be back can't promise when...

No comments:

Post a Comment