Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Is it Friday yet?
So I am so tired and just wondering...Is it Friday yet? I know I know it is really only Tuesday but I mean come on. Ok so nothing really new Dusty started his new job on Monday and so far he said it is going good which is nice to hear for a change since meter reader was ya know sucky LOL well other than that I am just here at work. I have to go and get my retainer tomorrow a nice new 200 dollar retainer for my perfect teeth LOL - I know I should have worn it and I would not have needed to spend the money but that is my own fault huh? Oh well - And Jaiden will soon be 18 months old and is still getting some teeth and we have to take him to the dr on 7-10-09 I think for his 18 month check up hard to believe that he is already 18 months old. Well that is all for now, just wanted to complain that I am tired and it is only Tuesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment