Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Birthday & Dusty's


Ohhhh Fun! I know it is far away (Oct 1st) but we made plans to go to Vegas for my birthday and we are going to stay at Planet Hollywood. I am so excited I can not wait! And Dusty's is coming soon (may 3rd) and we are going to take Jaiden to Disneyland for the first time since Dusty can get in for free on his birthday so we will only have to pay for myself, which will be nice. Anyways I can not wait to Vegas - we went to the casino there last time and it is so nice I can not wait to stay!


Oh and guess what I ordered today - my sunglasses from Oakley! See the big picture up there. I know I know but I am really excited they should be coming in the mail - I can not wait

No comments:

Post a Comment