Sunday, April 5, 2009
Just a lot
Well a lot has been going on since I lasted blogged. I know I know I need to keep up but here it goes. Jaiden is walking fun time now, not jsut part of the way. It is so cool. Rick, my stepdad, had a heart attack. I know I know he alreadh had one in 1999 and now another one, and he had to have a 4 way bypass on Thursday it sure has been scary and a lot of things have to change now for him and my mom but I know the Lord doesn't give you more than you can handle. I am still working in Riverside for Pouk - it sure has slowed down a lot because we lost our SCE contract but we are making it. Dusty is still with SCE and now he is doing upgrade for an FSR which is what he did used to do. We are just loving life as parents, Jaiden amazes us each day with what he says and does. Oh that reminds me, last night I said "damn cup" and Jaiden said "damn" clear as anything I wanted to cry I could not believe it, I guess we really have to watch what we say now. People really say your life changes when you become a parent and it really is true, no one can understand until it happens. Well I am going to bed now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'll be praying for your stepdad! Glad to hear you are doing well. Tell everyone at Pouk, that I said hi!
ReplyDelete