Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Growing Up and Lives Changing

Growing up -

Just seeing those two words makes me realize it is so true - right in front of my eyes

Jaiden is two and half years old - I mean really where did the past two and a half years go?

He is walking and talking and making full sentences and asking questions and of course telling Daddy and I what to do.

I never would have imagined two and a half years ago even a year ago, Jaiden would be saying I miss you on the phone when I am working late or tell me to be happy not mad when I get upset about small things.

I love his innocence and the way he tells me how the world works in the mind of a two and half year old - it is great

Of course I don't remember being two and a half so I love seeing it all thru his eyes and thru his words.

I love when he asks us to build 'Big Castles" out of his Lego's and of course I love that he would be content to only eat cereal each and every day for all of his meals if I would let him - He gets excited over the smallest things and I love that - he loves to take his yummy vitamins each night and he loves to take a bath and get clean. He also loves Milk and Water - not really juice (every once in awhile).

I love that he is at a daycare that he enjoys being at each day, and I am so thankful for his daycare provider also.

Looking back over the past two and a half years, it has been great. I love being a mom more than anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment