Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Fires!!
Well the Oak Glen fire started on Sunday and we could have had issues from that so Dusty and I stayed home from work on Monday to pack up some things, then Monday afternoon a new fire broke out in Yucaipa and we had to be mandatory evacuated Monday night at around 8pm - it was very scary to think that we might not have a house to go back too. Dusty and I and all the family and animals ended up in different places which is very scary but we are going to be ok I am sure. Still as I sit here and type this I do not know if we have a house I will know something hopefully today. Please pray for us and all of the people around us and also all of the fire fighters and police working on this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment