Why is all the news you hear about these days bad? I want to turn on NBC 4 and hear about something good about how children across the US are being adopted to great homes or pets being adopted to great back yards - I know it all seems small but it is so sad and I just hate the sadness we see here and around the world.
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Beating and Killing Children
I am just sick from hearing about this - as I am driving to work this morning I hear on 99.1 of a man that is in jail on murder charges and being sentenced soon for killing his girlfriends 15 month old daugher and she helped him and plead guilty to it and is only getting 7 years in prison and this is the second time the guy has done this, this one was five years ago and he also did it two years ago with another girlfriend and about 15 month old girl - it just makes me sick to think that a mother could allow some man to do this to their child and in the same breath HELP THEM to do it...Are you kidding me? I mean really I know that there are messed up people out there but that is just as sick as you can be.
Why is all the news you hear about these days bad? I want to turn on NBC 4 and hear about something good about how children across the US are being adopted to great homes or pets being adopted to great back yards - I know it all seems small but it is so sad and I just hate the sadness we see here and around the world.
Why is all the news you hear about these days bad? I want to turn on NBC 4 and hear about something good about how children across the US are being adopted to great homes or pets being adopted to great back yards - I know it all seems small but it is so sad and I just hate the sadness we see here and around the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment